Monday, October 7, 2013

The Unsung Hero in my Life

She's The One! :)
Anyone of us has their own different desires and admiration, different likes, different heroes and many more. I admit, I have so many heroes I like the most. But in the modern life, I came to realize that my older cousin is my favorite one. Yes she is! She is the girl with a great personality. Straight long hair, sizzling eyes, curvy body, kind-hearted and intelligent.
I can say that she's really my unsung hero because she is very kind to me. I'm staying at their house since I am in First Year high School. She is the one who's helping me whenever I have problems, assignments, and projects that is not yet finished. She serves as my big sister. Because in my family, I'm the only girl among the three thorns. And when she receives her salary, she's always inviting me to hang-out with her, and buying me dresses and shoes. I'm admiring her because of her good doings to me that no one can change it. She's effortless but for me, it's more than enough!
So, I'll be very good to her. I'll show her what does deserving means. I salute her! And I'm very thankful to have her in my life. She's one of the girls I really love the most! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment