Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Little Reflection

               There's a lot of learnings and discoveries I had learned in this subject, ICT. The lessons and topics I gained this grading period are: The Basic HTML File, Mypage HTM Explained, Introducton of HTML, Mark-Up Tags, HTML Document Example and mostly, to make an essay and post it on the blogger.
               Practices for any activities like Jingles are the problems/challenges I encountered in this subject. That I can't cope up with the lessons learned with my classmates. But I don't loses hope. I tried to copy the notes fro my classmates and studied them by my own self. Because rally, Periodical Test is coming. And to have a notes to review.
               So, I'll be vry active in studying in this subject. So that my grade will become higher than before. It hurts me so much when I saw my grade in ICT --- really hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment