Thursday, February 20, 2014

Reflection

Time flies so fast. Fourth Grading has now ended. I don’t know what will happen next. But, I’m now herishing every moment with my Classmates, Friends, Adings, Love Ones, and of course to my BARKADA or I’ll just simply say my GIRL FRIENDS.  Who made my High School Life memorableand more meaningful.
I just want you to know that I really enjoyed this School Year. Most specially in my ICT IV Subject. Our last topic and lesson was the Adobe Photoshop. Basically, on how to edit pictures. I really like it! This is so amazing! Actually, this is my favorite lesson learned.
After all, I would like to thank Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, my ICT Subject Teacher and to Miss Daisy, my Practice Tacher. Thank you for those learnings and good characters you have shown to us, for being a good model. I’ll never forget those Happiness, Moments, Laughters, and even in Loneliness. I’ll treasure those little things a lot.

So, Goodbye ISNHS!! Thanks for being my second home. AIM HIGH, FLY, SOAR ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment